Thanks to all the guests and contributors including #bocaratonchamberofcommerce #beautyglamstudio #royalblueshotel #gumbolimbonaturecenter #rotaryclubbocaraton
The flower shop business was started in 1943 when Boca Raton was only a very small town and originally named Orchids Inc. located at 200 S. Federal Highway.
In 1960, the name was changed to Boca Raton Florist according to our friends at the Boca Raton Historical Society.
In 1985 the new store was built at 301 S. Federal Highway where it remains today.
Approx 1980 store front at 200 S. Federal Highway which is now the Basilic Grill.
Call (561)-395-1943 or order online from the Boca Raton Florist for beautiful, expertly arranged flowers for all occasions, styles and sizes!!